Top Ten Reasons Districts Choose
10. The easy-to-administer assessment generates concise Present Levels of Performance and determine individualized placement in the curriculum providing measurable IEP goals.
9. Structure and organization minimizes student and staff downtime.
8. The user-friendly data system shows daily progress across all academic programs.
7. Instruction methods use best practices and research-based teaching strategies.
6. The model maximizes the full potential of each student and ensures accountability.
5. Lesson plans support CCSS and alternate state assessments.
4. The elementary and secondary curricula provide a much-needed cohesiveness for students from kindergarten through transition age.
3. Teaching functional academics in context ensures maintenance and generalization.
2. The curriculum actively engages students with mild, moderate, and severe developmental disabilities, including autism.
And the #1 reason school districts choose the Styer-Fitzgerald Program for Functional Academics is...
1. The Styer-Fitzgerald Program for Functional Academics was developed by teachers for teachers and has a proven track-record in programs for students with a variety of disabilities.