Elementary Level Administrator's Guide
Administrator's Guide Designed for centrally based and building administrators alike, this comprehensive guidebook provides information useful for understanding the Styer-Fitzgerald Program for Functional Academics, Elementary level so that effective support can be given to classroom teachers implementing the Program. In over 150 pages, it includes:
- An overview of the purpose and design of the Program.
- Detailed information on
- The initial placement assessment.
- Content areas including copies of teaching lessons.
- Progress-tracking data collection.
- Use of data for IEPs and other reports.
- Implementation guidelines including the included Styer-Fitzgerald Implementation Progress Checklist which can be used to guide and assist teachers to full implementation of the program.